- Communicate with us as transparently as possible, that will save both time and money. Fill us in on your plans, hopes and strategies on what you hope to achieve by hiring us, and we can plan ahead to make exactly that happen.
- Be realistic as to what is possible with the budget. Platinum taste with a silver budget usually leads to projects that feel inflated and lack substance.When taste and budget align, you get cohesive films that achieve exactly what they set out to do – be effective to their target audience.
- Trust the production company and the director’s taste. You should only hire companies and directors who you have faith in. Letting go of some control will give you the best product and a cohesive style. In general, creative people will always give you 110% dedication if they feel free to do their work.
- Tell us all of your promotional plans or marketing plans as early as possible so we can establish a realistic timeline for the project together.
- Ask questions. Our world is a very specific one; don’t be afraid to ask what something means, how it works or why we take a particular action.
- Be clear on your needs. If you want to have a nice client monitor on set or an upscale hotel for a project, you need to let us know that in the earliest stages so we can organize these things and budget them properly for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2022 — Prodigium Pictures, LLC